Monday, June 1, 2009

New blog!

So, I've never done one of these before, but I figure I should try it out. My guess is that I'm going to be like most other animators and post sketches from my sketchbook and links to interesting websites or blogs I happen upon. I have to dig out my scanner from my basement so, no sketches yet, but soon.

I just submitted to this month's 11 Second Club animation contest. I did fairly well last month, hopefully I end up around the top 20% again. I'm not sure though because I'm not as proud of this one. I didn't get a chance to render it nicely, but more importantly, my curves became a tangled mess so diagnosing exactly where a problem was became difficult. I think I'm going to take a break from all this acting stuff for a while and focus on the basics. That way I won't get so bogged down trying to make a puppet think while struggling to get the movements just right when I get back into the acting side of animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment