Thursday, July 23, 2009

Morning Coffee-Done

I have to call it quits on this one. I took it a distance, learned some things, but at this point it'd be a lot of headaches and fixing things that I just didn't do right in the first place. I think it's going to be better to leave it where it is, take what I learned from it and apply that to my future projects.

As a way to more formally call it quits, I threw in a physical sun and sky (because I can't do lighting to save my life) and rendered it out. For some reason the lighting gets drastically darker when the camera angle changes, but I'm not planning on really doing much more with this one anyway. Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Hi John, I just came across ur blog...ur animation style is really unique. It really stood out to me as something very different from usual, commercial CG stuff we see nowadays. It has a very stop motion feel to it. I really loved in this clip how before he sits in the chair he has a moment lifting the mug up, with the spine in a beautiful C shape...really inspiring stuff, thanks for posting!!

    Ravi

    ReplyDelete