Sunday, January 3, 2010

Another Sequence!

I just finished up blocking out another sequence for No Strings Attached. I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out. I have to say again how helpful it has been to throw everything into After Effects and see how the acting and cutting all works in the bigger picture. The new thing I started doing is, when I'm looking through my reference footage and choosing a performance, I'm actually doing it in the After Effects sequence so I know how it will feel against everything around it.

I added in a bunch of shots for continuity but they are all from the layout stage where the animation isn't something critique-able. Basically, our main guy Gabe has been failing pretty hard at this Guardian thing and just successfully saved his person Dan.


No comments:

Post a Comment