Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where did all that time go?

Woof, the final week or so for this competition has come around and I haven't gotten terribly far. I have my excuses, but we all know about those... Hopefully since some normalcy and regularity has come back in my life I'll be able to really start cranking on this. I'm afraid the polish just won't be where it needs to be by the end, but this could prove to be good practice in what Carlos Baena talks about on his blog in terms of polishing based on what needs most polish/seen more. I'll take a simpler approach to his facial expressions and hand gestures even in the second half focusing more on his physical performance and working out the lip sync on the girl and giving her just moving holds to keep her alive but not steal the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment