Sunday, June 21, 2009

WIP Morning Coffee 6-22

I'm really enjoying fooling around with this shot and taking my time with it. I was having trouble covering the action with just one camera, so I'm trying out adding another one. Silhouettes have yet to be adjusted, but I like having the close up at the beginning but also being able to see more of him when walking over in the second angle.

In terms of animation, I'm concentrating mostly on roughing out the walk over right now. It's kinda funny looking and floppy, but I like it. I'm pretty sure when all my breakdowns are in there I'm going to want to slow it down and pull back on a lot of the wobble to his step, but at this stage, I haven't done any offsetting of keys yet, so that should be a manageable change to make.

If you have any comments, feel free to leave them here or drop me an email at pandalope@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment