Monday, October 5, 2009

No Strings Attached

For those of you that don't know, I'm working on two thesis films this year as a character animator (I also throw my two cents in wherever possible). One of the films, No Strings Attached, just got a new story reel up and I thought I'd post it here. We love getting as much feedback as we can. That said, we have been developing this story since last winter, so a lot of decisions have been made, but any comments, no matter how off the wall will definitely be taken into consideration since we are still in preproduction and changes are *relatively* easy to make.

One quick note, the audio used is a temp track the Story Lead is using for timing/pacing as talked about in the book Prepare to Board by Nancy Beiman. The sound scape is planned to be mostly sound effects driven, with possible music book-ending the film. There will also be some dialogue, but none of it is expository.


1 comment: