Sunday, February 13, 2011

Horseless Headman, 01

Alright, so I had this idea about a headless horseman, except, instead of not having a head or having a pumpkin head, he'd instead have the cannonball that took his head off (per legend). Then I abstracted that to be a bomb because, lets face it, a bomb has sweet silhouette value.

So, in an effort to not get stuck noodling it to death in cg, I'm hoping to get that done before I get into Maya. Animation-wise, I'm hoping to get some good experience playing with timing and texture and rhythm with this piece. Unfortunately, when I did a quick pose test in Flash, it has become a minute long. Hopefully with some suggestions/critiques and another pass I can tighten and shorten it up quite a bit. I guess that's what happens when you just let your pencil wander.

No comments:

Post a Comment